Survival Science is a fun way for children who have an interest in the outdoors to learn all about survival in a scientific way. Children can put their survival skills to the test and learn all kinds of cool new things with this awesome set.
The Survival Science set is all about STEM learning. Children are going to be making all kinds of cool survival equipment. This ranges from a water compass so that they can always find North. To a set of hand warmers to keep their fingers warm if they are in the deep dark woods at night! These are fun scientific experiments that they will be conducting and they will also be learning about survival too! It is the kind of thing that is a great deal of fun, but children are also learning as they go.
Included in the box is real scientific equipment. Also included is a booklet that will explain each task and give them the knowledge of why things work. It is very interesting stuff and children will love learning about how they can survive in the great outdoors. It may very well inspire them to become the next Bear Grylls!
Suitable for ages 8 and up.
- Box contains real scientific equipment
- The perfect science set for children who love the outdoors
- While fun, this set does teach some actual survival skills
- The experiments are a lot of fun
- Each experiment is carefully explained so your child knows the how and why of each one